Favorite Things About Fall

Favorite Things About Fall

Emily Mertink, Reporter

Time to bundle up for the next few months. The fall season is upon us and Texans hope to experience a change in the weather really soon. It’s time for students to wear the fall clothes they have been waiting all year to show off. A few students share their favorite things about the season.

img_8745 

Hunter Harwick, 12

Q: What’s your favorite thing to wear during the fall season?

A: “Sweaters. They are comfortable and versatile. You can add layers or just wear one by itself and it still looks pretty good.”

Q: What’s your favorite thing about fall?

A: “The weather! Because it’s so nice outside, and I can finally wear sweaters because it’s nice and cool.”

Q: What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

A: “I’m not dressing up this year.”

Q: What are you doing for Halloween?

A: “I might go to a friend’s party. She might have a Halloween-themed birthday party, so I might dress up for that, but I’m not sure what I’ll dress up as.”

img_8743Zoe Arana, 12

Q:What’s your favorite fall clothing item?

A: “Socks. I like fuzzy socks, knitted socks, and sweater socks. I put them where my boots are so they stick out a little bit so everyone can see my socks.”

Q: What’s your favorite thing about fall?

A: “The vibes that everyone gives off during the season. In my opinion, everyone in my life is just so much happier when it’s fall. I also love Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving. Those are the best holidays of the year. They all come one after the other and that’s so exciting.”

Q: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?

A: “I think I’m gonna be a gypsy.”

Q: Why did you choose to be a gypsy?

A: “For a choir field trip we are going to a Renaissance festival and that will be my costume when we go, so I can just wear it again for Halloween.”

img_8740

Logan Caraway, 12

Q: What’s your favorite thing to wear when it’s the fall season?

A: “For me, personally, I like to wear jeans. I like shorts too though. I’m a fan of summer wear, and I like it more than what I wear in the fall. But, when the season comes, I like to wear jeans, because you can wear them with anything and they still look good.”

A: “Definitely the holidays. I love Halloween, and I love Thanksgiving. Even though it’s in winter, I love Christmas too. I like decorations, and I like the weather. I also like spooky things during Halloween.”

Q: What are you planning to dress up as for Halloween?

A: “I’m going to be Sia. I’ll have the wig, do my make-up, have the dress and heels, and wear a giant bow, which is her statement look. I’m going to go all out.”

Q: What will do you on Halloween?

A: “I’m planning to go to one of my friend’s party. I’m not sure yet though.”