Did you see that? – 12 Viral YouTube Videos

Caytlyn Pickering, Reporter

“Call Me Maybe” dance by the Harvard baseball team: When you think of Harvard, what do you think of? Serious, not fun, sophisticated? Not the baseball team! These guys have a sense of humor, which they demonstrate thoroughly as the dance to Carly Rae Jepsen’s hit “Call me Maybe.”

The Poptart Tragedy (Animated Version): This funny video is based on a well-known story called “The Poptart Tragedy” which most people know and love.

Debate highlights songified: Not only does this video provide a summary of the very important presidential debates, but it does it in a way that is amusing and captivating.

Ohio Marching Band: This video is mainly for band geeks and video game nerds. It’s kind of cool watching the Ohio Band form into different well-known images and play well-known themes from classic video games.

Cartoon Network celebrates it’s 20th birthday: This is an animation video that people may like because it serves as a of timeline for Cartoon Network, from the days of Looney Tunes to modern shows like Adventure Time.

Lady Gaga’s Poker Face (music video parody): This video was written and made by students who attend our school. It features, as the title suggests, a comedic parody of Lady GaGa’s “Poker Face.”

A Romeo and Juliet parody: This video was written by the same people as the one above. It tells the story of Romeo and Julius, two “bros” who develop an unbreakable bond. Very funny.

Ninja Cat: This video is for cat-lovers. But then again, who isn’t a cat-lover? Not only are cats adorable, but they’re stealthy as well.

Kittens on a slide: If this video doesn’t make you go “aww,” then nothing will.

Cat Compilation: This video is a compilation of all the funny, cute things cats do.

CARRIE movie teaser: This video is a trailer for an upcoming horror flick that goes with the season, as Halloween is approaching.

iPhone 5 review: This video will let viewers know if the new iPhone 5 is really worth it.