The School Newspaper of Vista Ridge High School

The Word

The Word

The Word

Share

Phone Frenzy

In this era, most students have a cell phone in their life. We call, we text and we shoot. We can use Internet anywhere. But students like different kinds of phones for the look, the system, the function, the apps or the brand. Now let’s find out what are the favorite phones on campus.

Senior Brandon Weir was listening music with his iPhone 4s . He said he loves to text with friends and listen to music, but he seldom calls people. His favorite phone is the iPhone 5 because it is fancy and new.

Junior John Nungen was during his lunch time. He said he doesn’t have a phone because he lost it. Before he lost his phone, he always used it for taking pics and texting. Now he is dealing with buying a new phone. It might be the iPhone 5 because that is his favorite. Nungen said he likes smartphones a lot, also iPhone 5 has the best camera.

Junior Colby Wallace was in NJROTC class chatting with his friend. Wallace uses a Nokia Lumia 920. Wallace said he loves to chat with people, collect fun pics and share with his friends. When Wallace buys a new phone, he said he will buy a Samsung Galaxy S4 because it is huge so when he watches video it will be amazing.

Junior Dorel Ispas was studying how to use his gun in LTC class. He has a Blackberry. He said he doesn’t really like the Blackberry anymore because its keyboard is really tiny, and it’s too hard to text. Ispas said he is looking for a smartphone with a touch screen. The Samsung Galaxy S3 will be his first choice.

Sophomore Hayden Richards was eating lunch in his class while watching a video with his iPhone 4s. His favorite thing with his phone is to find cool videos and movies. Richards said he has 1200 videos about sports in his phone now. He always watches with all his friends. Richards said he doesn’t want to change his phone; he loves his iPhone 4s a lot.

iPhone 5:★★★★★

Samsung:★★★★

Nokia:★★★

Other:★

Most students loved the iPhone 5 . Also a lot of students like Samsung for its size and functio