The Spirit King

Senior Bennett Moyer Can’t Wait To Be A Longhorn
Moyer+is+a+part+of+the+Ranger+Crew+which+is+a+student+led+group+that+focuses+on+SCHOOL+SPIRIT%21+Moyer+was+also+a+Pep+Rally+MC+this+year%2C+where+he+would+get+the+crowd+hyped+at+each+one.+
Jason Pampell
Moyer is a part of the Ranger Crew which is a student led group that focuses on SCHOOL SPIRIT! Moyer was also a Pep Rally MC this year, where he would get the crowd hyped at each one.

Senior Bennett Moyer is a very well-liked, recognized, and respected student here at Vista. He is a friendly face that can be seen in a lot of places in and out of school. His smiling face has a way to brighten up a room and make you feel so welcome and wanted, even if you’ve never met before.  

Moyer is involved in a lot of things in and around Vista. Some of the most notable ones are being a student section leader, a member of NHS, and NSHS, attending Care Club, and volunteering at his church, Northpoint. 

“What kept me doing Ranger Crew for so long was just the good times and the awesome friends that I got to hang out with,” Moyer said. “The biggest lesson I learned was just that school is way more fun when you decide to plug in and be involved.”

One of the biggest outside-of-school things Moyer is involved in is his church. Through leading a group of middle school boys, speaking at youth groups for the high schoolers, singing in morning services and camps, and being a captain at Camp75 every year; Bennett is always moving and involved while staying a good and kind person. 

“At church, I’m a small group leader in the morning for a group of 8th-grade guys, I’ve been leading them every week for the past nearly 3 years,” Moyer said. “I also am a leader at Inside Out, I do guest services, set up and tear down, I host, and I also lead worship music every now and then,” Moyer said. 

Moyer plans to attend UT Austin in the Fall where he plans to major in Corporate Communications. HOOK ‘EM!

Next year, Moyer will be attending the University of Texas at Austin, and majoring in Corporate Communications. He has always wanted to go to UT but still had a tough time deciding where to go. In the end, he knew that it was always going to be UT, and is excited to get started.

“I’ll be going to UT Austin after high school and majoring in Corporate Communications,” Moyer said. “Originally I wanted to go to UT, but God made it clear to me that UT was the path I would be going down,” Moyer said. 

Moyer is a role model and a leader for many, and with the many things he is involved in he serves as an inspiration for those he is around. He leaves us with a piece of advice for incoming seniors.

“If I could give one piece of advice to incoming seniors it would just be to get involved,” Moyer said. “Jump at every opportunity you get to join a club or to go to an event or organization, plug in however you can!”